Saturday, April 3, 2010

I love the internet. I can share everything else thats weird about me, and no one has to know thats its me!
*smirk*
I'm not creepy in person. Probably.
But there are things that I feel are too personal to bring out in front of people I know.
Lets pretend we're at a fancy dinner party. And then, with people talking about stupid-yet-important things like taxes and the right way to eat burritos (I never know how to eat those things. They are huge and my mouth does not open that wide, so what am I supposed to do, use a knife and fork? No thank you. I'll stick to sandwiches)
Anyway. While all that meaningless chatter is going on, I go to pull out some chapstick out of my purse but then a diaper falls out. And then everyone goes quiet because no one knew I had a baby.
And then it turns out that the reason I didnt tell anyone about my baby is because I tried to adopt one and went through all the paperwork, and then finally got my baby. We fell in mother-child love, and I spent all my time with him, but then because I lost my job and was no longer able take care of him, so the government took him away.
And all of this was super traumatic and life-changing, so I preferred to just not tell anyone. That is, until that errant diaper fell out of my purse.
You see what I mean? Awkward.
The point of that is that I can be sociable and all, but some of the things that have happened to me are just too dramatic to go into. I would rather make tasteful* black jokes and laugh and have a good time then talk about my problems.
I'm going to blog** about my problems, and hopefully in a funny and interesting way. If not, I'm sorry for raping your eyes with my boring strangeness.






















*I'm black. Any black jokes that I make are automatically tasteful and non-offensive.

**What kind of word is "blog" anyway? I mean, its a bunch of people talking about things on the internet. You know, talking. Or typing. Or writing. Where does a weird ass word like "blog" come from?If I didn't already know what it meant I would assume it was someone's pet slug's name or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment